Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: Source for RG-6 flooded ?

To: "Augie \"Gus\" Hansen" <augie.hansen@comcast.net>,n0tt1@juno.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: Source for RG-6 flooded ?
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 00:08:47 +0000
Thanks Gus and Charlie,

         I have been "flooded" with suggestions all of which are
really appreciated.  Yours make the 26th and 27th replies I
believe.  Unfortunately, I deleted about ten this afternoon after
reading them but before I had saved the originators' email
addresses.  Thanks to a great bunch of people on the "Gentlemen's List".
         I have placed an order which will ship Wednesday.

73,
Charles Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM

>I replied to the list, but haven't seen any messages from the list
>since yours appeared. So this is my reply to your request forwarded
>directly to you.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK