Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'
From: "OE3GCU@gmx.at" <oe3gcu@gmx.at>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:49:33 +0200
As I found that posting I need to set things right. The spots on the DX-Cluster
are false and someone misused my call. I am an enthusiastic topbander and I do
not have the need to do such things. I have my own station with several RX
antennas like Beverage, rotatable Flag,... I work what I can hear on my own
station! Unfortunately 3D2R didnt find the way into my log. It is quite easy to
set rumors into the world - I guess its done by jealous people or some kind of
it.
73, Gun de OE3GCU
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK