Re: Topband: Beverage transformer enclosures

To: Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage transformer enclosures
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:24:13 -0500
Paul,

The last two sets I built, I used Bud PN-1321 for the reflection
transformer at the far end, and the slightly larger Bud PN-1323 for the
input transformers and relays at the feed end (these were 2-wire
bidirectional transformers). They are UV-resistant grey plastic and
gasketed and not too pricey. The plastic part is nice, as you can bring the
connection hardware through the lid with no additional insulation. Hammond
also make equivalent units in almost identical sizes.

73,

geo - n4ua

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net> wrote:

> What do you use for transformer enclosures?
>
> The ones that I have been using did not stand up. Just curious what others
> use.
>
> Thanks 73
> Paul

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK