Topband: 160M Beverage antenna help requested

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160M Beverage antenna help requested
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:56:37 -0800
another solution that works well is individual galvanized electric fence
wires, as K6SE (sk) our 160 meter fiiend used.
breakage repair is easy and the inital cost in low. finding they can be
mounted vertically with good results. no need building cross arms.
73
bruce

> Another cautionary note: I don't have the winds that Jeff does but down
> here
> in Arizona we have the heat & ultra violet rays that destroy everything. I
> can get about 4 or 5 years use out of window line before it becomes so
> brittle it literally cracks and destroys itself.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK