Re: Topband: Radials help

To: TOPBAND <TOPBAND@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radials help
From: WA8JXM <wa8jxm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:30:26 -0500
On Nov 10, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Gary Smith wrote:

> If you're looking for uninsulated wire you can find some pretty good
> deals on electric fence wire at Tractor Supply

Even above ground (as electric fence) that Tractor Supply fence wire rusts
pretty quickly.   I don't think it would be worth the effort to bury it.

Many years ago, I bought a mile of aluminum electric fence wire and put that
down before laying sod in the yard.   But of course aluminum is harder to make
a good connection.

Ken
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK