Re: Topband: PreStew Results

To: "Victor A. Kean, Jr." <vkean@k1lt.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PreStew Results
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:20:09 -0800
It turns out that W6XR reversed the "F" and "N" on WA8GBB's grid
square and made it NF31 - which would be somewhere in the South Indian
Ocean.  Since nobody else worked WA8GBB, this error was not detected
by the software and I didn't take the time to find this myself.

I'll fix this and re-post the results - thanks for noticing it.

Tree

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Victor A. Kean, Jr. <vkean@k1lt.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:13:48 am Tree wrote:
>
>> The Results for the 2011 PreStew contest are now posted on the Stew
>
>> Perry Topband Distance Challenge website.
>
>> http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html
>
> This line from the results is interesting:
>
> W6XR S H FN12 112 0 15 97 327 65 WA8GBB 18598 1 21 225 0
>
> WA8GBB must have been portable somewhere. What was his grid square? Its the
> longest DX
>
> in the results.
>
> Victor, K1LT
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK