Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna - New Details Posted

To: <kazeringue@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna - New Details Posted
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 03:04:04 -0700
Wonder if that FCP would be mo betta for my 43' vertical with three 25' top hat
wires mounted in a NORD sort of configuration, angled down at about 45 degrees.

I have 40 counterpoises-  25 are elevated about 3 feet above ground and 15 are
lying on the ground - and the length varies from 15 to 75 feet (I use the
antenna for 160 by switching a loading coil; switch it out for the other bands).

Thoughts?  72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK