Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna

To: "Frank Davis" <fdavis@nfld.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:36:07 -0500
Silver plated, stranded Teflon wire is readily available. I have #14 and 12
available. Email me with a length needed and I'll give you a price with
postage. I dont have any T300A-2 left but do have plenty of T225B-2's.
Or you can wait until next summer and save on the postage (-:

My wife is a Newfie!

Carl
KM1H