Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna

To: ZR <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:34:48 -0500
Stick with the T300A-2 and twenty bifilar turns if you want the inductive
residual of the isolation transformer to mirror the capacitive residual of
the folded counterpoise for the "simple" installation with roughly 130 feet
plus or minus, after the pruning.

Working on getting the Wireman to stock the tubing to go with the double
polyimide wire.

73, Guy.