Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

To: "'N1BUG'" <paul@n1bug.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:13:16 -0600
Hold on just a minute.  I am talking about a single QSL or single CFM not a
long string of these.  I don't need a long string of RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRs.
Besides the string or Rs wastes too much time.  And also I am talking about
marginal copying conditions.  If the station is 60 over 9, then nothing
needs to be said to confirm.

Doug

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK