Re: Topband: QRP Question

To: <zr@jeremy.mv.com>, <w0uce@nc.rr.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRP Question
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:44:13 -0700
I don't know of ONE award (I'm speaking of ARRL awards now) that requires the
QSL to have /qrp on it, Carl...can you state one instance of that being a
requirement???

I have QRP WAS and WAC and none of my QSL cards have a /qrp identifier anywhere
on the card......I hope to have QRP WAS on 160 meters completed this winter and
none of the QSLs sent to me list me as K9JWV/QRP...in fact, from an LoTW
perspective, having a station I worked list me as K9JWV/QRP probably puts that
record into the "zombie status."

Regards, Jim R. K9JWV