Re: Topband: RX antenna switch

To: Dave G4GED <radiodave.g4ged@tiscali.co.uk>, "[Topband]" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RX antenna switch
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:00:07 -0500
Interlocked switches should not be necessary for receive applications.
If by interlocked you're looking for a way to deselect one antenna
when selecting the next, check K1TTT's web site.  Dave had a push
button controller that would release previously selected antennas
when making a new selection.  I haven't looked for it recently so you
may need to do some digging.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 12/30/2011 3:27 PM, Dave G4GED wrote:
> [...]
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK