Topband: Topband QSL Library

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Topband QSL Library
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:14:03 -0500 (EST)
I know this is a bit out off the normal discussion topics on this
reflector, but I need a bit of assistance here.

Some of you may remember the Azimuth booth at Dayton a number of year  back
where they were selling a number of amateur radio related items including
the Azimuth Awards QSL Library which was a small 3 ring binder that
contained  plastic pages for displaying your QSL cards.  I want to make a
display
library for my 160 QSL cards and am looking for the inserts to put the cards
in.  Each insert page can hold up to 6 cards (displayed on the front and
back of the  page).  I need somewhere around 50 of them to cover the cards I
have now  and for future cards that I obtain.

If anyone has some of these that they would like to part with please let me
 know off list.

Thanks and 73..............de Goose, W8AV
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK