Re: Topband: Topband QSL Library

Subject: Re: Topband: Topband QSL Library
From: Chuck Sudds <chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:22:12 -0600
Most digital picture frames depend on something like a USB Flash Card
for their input.  A 4Gb Flash Card costing about $8 will hold THOUSANDS
of high-res scanned QSL cards.  A great idea I never thought of before.
Thanks!

Chuck  KØTVD
www.dxham.net

Just curious: How many medium quality QSL card scans will a typical
digital picture frame support? I am in the process of making a display
of QSLs from some 330 DXCC entities (not mine, unfortunately) and the
digital picture frame would be a neat adjunct to the display! Thanks,
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK