Re: Topband: It is not so much propagation

To: j_fitton@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Topband: It is not so much propagation
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:55:43 -0700
On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:55:11 -0700 (PDT) "Jim F." <j_fitton@yahoo.com>
writes:
> QRPers generally do not need Beverages as much as other stations
> do.
>
> Think about that one for awhile.
>
> jim / W1FMR

remember a couple of years ago in the CQWW when i went head to head with
K7SS who lives on the same cliff 10 miles north of me; my 1953 era
station against his 2011 era station

5 watts is 5 watts we worked the same stations

beverages, roofing filters (come to think of it i need a new roof on my
radio cabin) computer aided software, multiple VFOs, internet operating
assistance be damned

5 watts is 5 watts

mike w7dra

The New &#34;Skinny&#34; Fruit
How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f67ab8695e95262c5a8st02vuc
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK