Re: Topband: 5 -IRC's wanted

To: <allan1@dejazzd.com> <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 5 -IRC's wanted
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:19:30 -0700
Allan,

I have the same problem here.  I now order them on line directly from USPS.
Here is their ordering web page for the IRC's:

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?productId=S_330900&categoryId=subcatMSS_MSS_PostalForms

If this doesn't work for you I will be happy to send you 5.
Let me know.

73,
Bob
K6UJ

On May 7, 2012, at 8:01 PM, <allan1@dejazzd.com> <allan1@dejazzd.com> wrote:

> I've worked some DX who will not accept green stamps, but will accept IRCs.
>
> I checked many post officesin our local area and no one has them anymore.
>
> When I tried to go to USPS I couldn't get it to accept my credit card info
> even though I have used it well over a hundred times on line without a
> problem.
>
> Does anyone have 5 to sell or can you procure them for you local post office?
>  I will send an sase plus a check for 5 x 2.20, $11,
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Allan W2TN

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK