Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

To: "Greg - ZL3IX" <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:08:58 -0400
I can understand why a fence would be a problem. Theoretically at least
parallel Beverages should have no radiation/coupling. But that then means an
absolutely perfectly balanced and terminated pair of lines.

The closest I had a parallel pair was years ago and with Slinkys. After
having one up for a few years and knowing its characteristics I put up
another about 5 feet away and didnt note any degradation.

Carl
KM1H