Re: Topband: RI1ANF

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RI1ANF
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:18:24 -0400
Thanks to some off list replies My logging program (which means me as
well) is apparently incorrect and this is a south shetland Q. Though
I liked the idea of it being Antarctica as my father as a young ham
made contact with Byrds expedition. However, I also need South
Shetlands on TB so I'm still most happy.

Thank you for the correction!

Gary
KA1J

> What a surprise to hear Antarctica last night. Apparently the band
> has some nice unexpected gems to be found on it here in Connecticut.
>
> Gary
> KA1J

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK