Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:22:16 -0500
slightly OT
I'm looking for a link to a web site that will show me a continuous map
covering the time from now through when the Stew Perry is over.

Why?
I'm trying to decide whither to run QRP or LOW power
my decision will be determined by what the map shows
as far as what part of the states are predicted to have
thunderboomers or not during the night time hours of the Stew

--
GB & 73
K5OAI

On 6/15/2012 12:39 PM, Brian Moran wrote:
> 160meters. 14 operating hours. Starts at 1500z tomorrow.
>
> http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html
> -Brian N9ADG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK