Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!

To: k5oai.sam@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:10:23 -0700
there should be a stew class that has three powers - 6V6, 211, 833a

if you can't work 'em with the 6V6, go up to the 211, etc etc

and mark each qso accordingl;y

that should keep the score keepers busy....

mike w7dra

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:22:16 -0500 Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
writes:
> slightly OT
> I'm looking for a link to a web site that will show me a continuous
> map
> covering the time from now through when the Stew Perry is over.
>
> Why?
> I'm trying to decide whither to run QRP or LOW power
> my decision will be determined by what the map shows
> as far as what part of the states are predicted to have
> thunderboomers or not during the night time hours of the Stew
>
> --
> GB & 73
> K5OAI
> Sam Morgan
>
> On 6/15/2012 12:39 PM, Brian Moran wrote:
> > 160meters. 14 operating hours. Starts at 1500z tomorrow.
> >
> > http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html
> > -Brian N9ADG
> > UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33