Re: Topband: FCP model

To: richard@karlquist.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP model
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:19:00 +0000 (UTC)
I think a more relevant question should be "is there a better or simpler
elavated radial arrangement that can fit into the 66 foot linear space that
will radiate more effectively than the FCP design"? I'd be willing to extend
that distance to 100 feet since many surburban lots can support a 100 foot run.

Most people cannot erect elevated 2 or 4 quarter wavelength full length radials.

Mike N2MS