Topband: digital on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: digital on 160
From: David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD <wd4kpd@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:53:13 +0100
will say right off, i hardly ever do ssb, and cw somewhat less.

when jt65 got popular on hf, almost all USA tried to work it around 1810, and even ARRL suggested that. lots of grief down there so ops decreased. additionally, lots of DXCC entities can not go there. so operations began to go 1838 or so for the DX operations, eventually for CONUS. to.

even up here we get ssb and cw qrm, so just where can we go and still have the DX possibilities. the operators don't make the freq rules.

see you there as the wx cools.

david/wd4kpd

--
God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK