Re: Topband: Tuning 160M Dipole

To: "paul ecker" <eckerpw@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Tuning 160M Dipole
From: "Ulrich Weiss" <dj2ya@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:04:43 +0100
hello Paul,
I quite agree with Peter's (DJ7WW) advice, but instead of shortening the ends I would first fold them (tightly) back and check the result... "overshooting" can easily be corrected before finally cutting the wires...
success

Uli, DJ2YA

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul ecker" <eckerpw@yahoo.com>