Re: Topband: Beverage Antenna

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Antenna
From: The Bucks <bbuck@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 09:21:02 -1000
Thanks Mike,

I already purchased a unidirectional match from Array Solutions so I'm going to
go with that for now to the NE.

My next beverage will be bidirectional to the NW and SE.   That should do it.
It makes sense.

I picked up about 500ft of bailing wire at the local hardware store and will be
getting chicken fence for additional ground on terminated side.

Need to check out the transmission performance of my dipole with cliff and
ocean (model it).. and learn CW.  Something like 90% of all comm. on 160 is CW.

73,

Bryan.

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary to Mr. & Mrs. B and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, or where ever the hell it ends up, and will
almost certainly contain information that will offend a large portion of the
population, which isn't our concern. If you are not the intended lucky
recipient, or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without the
proper authority of the Wizard of Email or Al Gore, you are notified that any
thought, use, or consumption of this email is entirely your choice. In such
case, Bon Appetit....    Note:  A $.02 Internet Tax was charged for receiving
this email and all funds were given to some family somewhere in America or the
U.N....  Have a nice day.