Re: Topband: TX/ RX Antenna Switching

To: <galicic@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX/ RX Antenna Switching
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:40:11 -0500
Thats twice the cost of the MFJ-1708 and for what benefit?

It (either one) can also be built for a way lot less than that and if the DXE fails you dont even get a schematic so you can fix it. Yes I realize many would be incapable of that anyway

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <galicic@comcast.net>