Topband: Covered /bare antennn wire

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Covered /bare antennn wire
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:35:25 -0800

Good point Mike, but I am hoping someone has done definitive testing between insulated and un-insulated wire concerning voltage build up. If the voltage
is lower with insulated wire there is less to bleed off, and possibly lower
noise activity.

http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/beveragenotes.html

73 Bruce-K1FZ