Re: Topband: 5T0SP

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 5T0SP
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:06:35 -0400
Super signal on 80 CW last night from 5T0SP and was able to get them on the first call...but disappointed that they logged me as K4FZ (according to Club Log). I have lost so many new ones this way as they send my call and log something else like K4VFZ or K4FZ. The call K4VFZ has not been issued but they have a DXCC by now!

Herb, KV4FZ