Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions
From: "Bob Eldridge" <eldridge@direct.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:31:26 -0800
Thank you Mike. I did not know of the velocity factor parameters when I made my practical experiments many years ago, and gave up when I ran into anti-phasing and excessive broadening of the lobe. I see now from Tom's paper that if one knows just what one is doing, a Slinky could be useful. I've been at it a long time, and I am still learning.
And apologies to you, Carl.
73,
Bob VE7BS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>