Topband: Not so Boring report

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Not so Boring report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:52:16 -0800
Hi all.

Until a few nights ago - I still hadn't worked any Europoeans this season.
That changed on Wednesday night when I got 4 Europeans in the log.  I would
have had another one on Thursday night - but my TX antenna had developed a
water short in the control cable and was beaming south when I thought I was
TXing to the north.  Missed RA4LW.

However, Vlad heard me on Friday morning when I figured out the problem and
called him using my E/W direction.  This morning, I worked OH3XR about an
hour before sunrise.  It's very unusual to work the morning opening during
a sunspot maximum - but we'll keep trying and see how it pans out over the
next couple of weeks.

73 Tree N6TR/7
Boring, OR