Re: Topband: Optimal radial wire type and gauge?

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Optimal radial wire type and gauge?
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:06:12 -0700
Tom,
I think you are extrapolating one case with a particular radial length to
all vertical antenna ground systems.

The N6LF radial papers detail his NEC-4 simulations and measurements of
vertical antennas and radial systems. If I read his papers correctly base
impedance does track field strength measurements.

http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/

Dave WX7G