Re: Topband: Help with RFI

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Help with RFI
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:35:03 -0500
Im running shielded CAT 5e from the router up in the office to the basement and none of the rigs bothered it but I did have to use a single 31 core at the router outputs to eliminate its noise; the 6 CAT5e cables are grouped together thru the toroid, and another at the DC input. The cable modem that feeds it was also very noisy and even outputting on the RG6.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>