Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL
From: Lup Schlueter <dj7sw@kcag.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:48:37 +0000
Still more in Germany, there is a half one pointed to UA0 and still in use:

http://goo.gl/maps/eXGtY

but wait, the next not far away is west of Flensburg just right at the danisch border:

http://goo.gl/maps/05ufM

It is also still manned.

Who will find all of those impressive gadgets in Germany?

Lup /DJ7SW