Re: Topband: Elevated Radials EPILOGUE

To: "'Buck wh7dx'" <wh7dx@hawaii.rr.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Elevated Radials EPILOGUE
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:18:43 -0600
Buck ....I think a lot of people have already done these kinds of tests.

Tom and others have given a pretty thorough run-down of the different
factors and results to expect.  And, it all mostly agrees with modeling.

There are a lot of real world differences such as type of ground, nearby
terrain levels, buildings, overhead wires, and so on.  Then, there are
economic factors.

About all you can do is to put up whatever you can live with at your locale.
Or, you could buy a perfect location somewhere and operate a remote station
via an internet link.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics