Re: Topband: Two 2:1 transformers to choose from!!

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Two 2:1 transformers to choose from!!
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:47:39 -0400
I'm sure that's a good one, Mike.  When I built my RX loop, I was busy and
In a hurry, and I borrowed one of the old original AMECO tube preamps from
my friend, Bill, K4CIA. Worked great on 160,80, 40 and 30m with the
terminated loop. The AMECO preamp was tunable, rather than broad band.

73,

Charlie, K4OTV