Topband: Spiderbeam mast suggestions needed

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Spiderbeam mast suggestions needed
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:46:43 -0600
Hi everyone,

I'm _finally_ trying to erect a decent vertical for 80m and 160m, and have
purchased a 26m (85ft) Spiderbeam mast. I'd really like to hear from guys
who have used this mast for these bands. I'll have about 60 120ft radials.
I've seen sheet from the manufacturer about using the mast as a monoband
160m shortened vertical. The diagram shows a wire wound aound the mast, with
4 7m wires near the top for a capacity hat, but wonder what other
configurations people have used?  Also, if possible I'd like to be able to
use the mast on both 80m and 160m. It will located about 600 ft from my
house.

73,

Jim W8ZR

Topband Reflector