Topband: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:16:31 -0600
The J-310s in my little preamp are kaput - I looked at Mouser but the shipping
costs are way too high for a couple of little Jfets - any body have lots of
extra J-310 (or equivalent) they could spare? What ever your costs would be,
including mailing them off, would be far cheaper than what it would cost me to
buy them outright!

Thank you, in advance, for any help -- reply off line works good for me....72,
Jim Rodenkirch

Topband Reflector