Re: Topband: Snap and Seal plugs

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Snap and Seal plugs
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 20:30:54 -0000
Yes Mike that is the original PDF explanation I mentioned. However they all
seem to vary dependent on make. In my case I'll put the O ring on the thread
of the socket so that a good ground connection is maintained within the
plug.

                I will not be relying on the waterproof qualities of these
or any plug so will use my usual tape and Scotchkote. 73 Clive GM3POI