Re: Topband: 3B9EME

To: <garry@ni6t.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3B9EME
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:58:19 -0400
Hi, Garry

I did log a QSO, with 3B9R, 4/10/1999 on 15m CW. By then, I had recovered my
original K4OTV call from 1957. Over the years, I lost the K4OTV call,
because, back then, if we moved to a different call area, we had to get a
new call for the new call area. Later, I was W3EJN, and W9MXW.

When, I returned to Raleigh, in 1978, I had been off the air  for a couple
of years, but I attended a local hamfest, and passed the written test and 20
wpm code test and upgraded to Extra, and just took the call that they
assigned me, N4BZX.

73,
Charlie, K4OTV