Re: Topband: Stacked verticals - followup

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stacked verticals - followup
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:34:43 -0400
Hi Ed,

The engineer at WTIC responded. That station does not have a Franklin antenna but has "series fed halfwave" during the day and switches in a second one at night, phased to change the radiation pattern. He also told me that their 'sister station', KDKA in Pittsburgh, does use a Franklin antenna. Some members near Pittsburgh may want to roll by for a peek at it.

73,

Bill  KU8H