Re: Topband: Hairpin Matching Coil Questions

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hairpin Matching Coil Questions
From: Jim GM <jim.gmforum@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:04:54 -0500
MFJ and Texas Instrument used this type of calculation for antenna Q.

The other attachment is what some other people are using with their
inverted using the K2AV balun and a Gamma match on bands other than 160M.
 So I thought why not use the same gamma setup on 160M and not the FCP. So
from what you had said best I DO NOT GO THAT ROUTE.

My antenna system morfed into just using my gamma big coil on 160M.

--
Jim K9TF