Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax to twisted pair Adaptors

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax to twisted pair Adaptors
From: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:52:48 +0400
 Hope this will be of some interest for those using twisted pair instead of
coax.
The company I work for is manufacuring all kinds of 75 Ohm / UTP balun adapters
and surge protection units.
The one I am using for my phased biderectional flags is "УПВ-МВ"
http://www.elsy.com.ua/ru/pasivnie-priemnikiperedatchiki-kanal-c-1_15_66_61.html
Sorry the site is in Russian only.
The surge protection units -
http://www.elsy.com.ua/ru/videonablyudenie-zashchita-ot-visokovoltnih-navodok-c-1_27.html
If someone is intersted, please contact me directly.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests)
UARL Technical Committee