Re: Topband: elevated radials

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: elevated radials
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:43:13 -0400
I would expect that after X number of elevated radials it becomes moot. Height and ground conductivity determine the actual number.

For my poor ground and 20' elevation it was somewhere around 24 based upon the antenna analyzer. Since all were run over branches and a lot of dead wood falls around here in the winter I went to 32 to have a few extra.

Carl
KM1H
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>