Re: Topband: The best ears ...

To: "Jon Zaimes AA1K" <jz73@verizon.net>, "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The best ears ...
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:14:59 -0400
Back about 20 years ago K1MEM (SK) and I worked about 20 miles on 160 with Heath Cantennas in the basement at both ends. Both rigs at 100W. With no band noise the pee weak signals were perfect copy.

This started when I heard Jim testing while I was on the Beverage. I called him on our local group 222 MHz simplex frequency and set up the test.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Zaimes AA1K" <jz73@verizon.net>