Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 01:49:39 -0400
Now I understand!!  Victor, K1LT is NOT on New England - he's in OH!  So, I
guess 150 deg to NC or SC makes sense - although he could still be looking
past us out into the ocean, which is what I expect is the case. I guess I'm
just an old coot, and back in the old days, we could tell where someone was
by their call! Guess I'm showing my age!

73.
Charlie, K4OTV - ex K4OTV, W3EJN, W9MXW, N4BZX -now K4OTV again via the
vanity call sign system that allowed me to recover my original call from
1957!  :-)