Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 10:05:17 -0400
Charlie, mine's nowhere as good as the 8 element array they offer and
others here have far better antennae than I. This offending signal is
just stronger from my south and the HI-Z antennas do work as
advertised. I'm someday going to get their 8 element array.
Unfortunately I can't add to my existing phasing or controller for
the 3 element so it'll be a whole new purchase. There's a Yamaha
FJR1300 in-between now & then... :)

73,
Gary
KA1J