Topband: RES: NOISE CANCELLERS

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Topband: RES: NOISE CANCELLERS
From: "Marcelo Chrispin" <marcelo@ultracyber.com.br>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:50:02 -0200
Mr. Tom - W8JI

Et.  All Top Band guys.

Mr. Tom, is a great honor for me to receive your comments.

I'm sure everyone thinks like me.

I also want to thank all those who are interested in this subject, and
further development of the technique of noise cancellation in the Top Band.

Any hint is very welcome.

I really appreciate yours comments and yours attentions.

VY73

Marcelo Chrispin - PY5MC

Araucaria DX Group

CWJF