Re: Topband: Digital mode spurious issues

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Digital mode spurious issues
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 21:17:28 -0600
Bingo! The waterfall display was a wonderful invention, wasn't it? And I
don't even use SDR. (Yet.)

When I used to operate PSK31, I adjusted the audio levels with my own
signal displayed on the waterfall, and so it was easy to see when the input
from the sound card was too high. The spurs from AF overload are very easy
to see on the waterfall.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com