Re: Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array

To: <donovanf@starpower.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 14:36:20 -0500
Is the SAL-30 available piecemeal? I have plenty of wire, coax, enclosures, support tubing, etc, and would just need the proprietary controller

Since I already have 5 two wire 500-750' Beverages for 10 directions the high cost of a complete package is not economically justifiable for me just to see if the SAL-30 makes a difference. I may be a dinosaur but I still enjoy the mental stimulation of building things.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: <donovanf@starpower.net>