Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:06:10 -0500

The worst part was I did not hear the South Lyon Group who was
running W1AW/8 and they are only 10 ish miles away from me. Maybe
tonight :-)

Don't worry about them ... they've been an alligator on 160 all
week.  Easily copyable through -60 dBm atmospheric noise here in
Florida but not working anything except the strong stations within
500-600 miles.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV