Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z

To: 'Bill & Liz' <magoo@isp.ca>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z
From: Damien F4AZF <f4azf@f4azf.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:07:14 +0200
Hi Bill , thanks for reply

On schematic i can observ that on 160m Loading capa is done so : by 3 *
500pf Variable in // "VC2" (the Load button)520pF variable + c31 32 33 34
500pF 3kV in //
So 3500pF total...
And plate capa by C35-36 + VC1 so 250+100+ 120pf variable (who  seems to be
ok here with adjustments.)

Like you tell Bill , that was here the 1st thing that I was thinking about
so add more capacity at Load.

But for the coil around a T200 (I have some here)..so you tell about doing
an "extra longer" "L7" coil I presume ?

In actual summary I notice that :

* I can add some more capacitor at Load on the 160m loading circuit ( I have
some nice 470pf and 1500pF 3.5Kv from LCC)

* I should do a more longer coil L7 at 160 point

I M Right ???

Best 73s thank for help and infos.

Damien f4azf